The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has rejoiced with the Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, on his 66th birthday anniversary on earth.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari also commended the monarch for promoting peace and unity among the inhabitants of Omu-Aran town, the headquarters of Irepodun local government area of Kwara State since his enthronement as the Paramount ruler of the community.
The Emir, in a goodwill message issued on Friday by his spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, prayed Allah to grant the traditional ruler more fruitful years on earth.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari who recalled his days in the ancient town as a student of Government Secondary School (GSS), Omu-Aran described the people of the community has being peaceful, lovable and industrious stressing that, “Natives and visitors are living therein harmoniously.”
The statement reads: “On the occasion of the 66th birthday anniversary of His Royal Majesty, Oba Abdulraheem Adeoti Oladele, the Olomu of Omu-Aran, the Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, on behalf of the entire members of the State Traditional Rulers Council, heartily celebrate with him.
“We pray for more strength, wisdom, comfort and sound health to witness more years on earth with numerous accomplishments for the good of the people of Omu-Aran Kingdom and benefit of mankind.”
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari however urged the people of the community, the Olomu-In-Council as well as the Omu-Aran Descendant Union, (ODU), home and in diaspora to continue to support and pray for the monarch at all times.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo