His visit, according to his spokesman Olayomi Koiki, was over weekend’s attacks by suspected herders in the village.
The Nation reports scores of residents of Igangan community were killed in the early hours of Sunday while several houses, including the Palace of Ashi of Igangan were burnt by suspected herdsmen.
Igboho, in the now-viral video, got to the town in a convoy with many residents cheering.
He was spotted waving to people from a white Toyota Hilux while his supporters escorted him into the town with their motorbikes.
During the visit, it was learnt Igboho also tried to comb the forests.
Igboho’s spokesman Olayomi Koiki said the visit of Igboho was to assess the level of destruction witnessed in the village and to also relate with the villagers.
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector
- Emir Sulu-Gambari hosts Kauran Namoda, Imo monarchs in Ilorin (PHOTOS)
- PHOTO NEWS: EFCC Ilorin zonal organises road-walk against corruption
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List