According to the media aide of the agitator, Olayomi Koiki, the gunmen adorning military uniforms carried out the attack at about 1am. Igboho was however not in his residence at the time of the attack.
Koiki said during the attack, Igboho’s G-wagon, Prado SUV, some valuable properties including furniture, and windows were destroyed. He said bullet holes were found in cars parked in the premises while bloodstains were seen at the premises.
It was also alleged that some persons in the house including a close ally of Igboho identified as ‘Lady K’, were whisked away.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign