According to the media aide of the agitator, Olayomi Koiki, the gunmen adorning military uniforms carried out the attack at about 1am. Igboho was however not in his residence at the time of the attack.
Koiki said during the attack, Igboho’s G-wagon, Prado SUV, some valuable properties including furniture, and windows were destroyed. He said bullet holes were found in cars parked in the premises while bloodstains were seen at the premises.
It was also alleged that some persons in the house including a close ally of Igboho identified as ‘Lady K’, were whisked away.
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note
- Buhari speaks on new naira notes redesign amidst hardships
- NPC boss warns against extortion from applicants
- Tribunal judgement: I have faith in judiciary – Gov. Adeleke
- PoS surcharge: Operators allege bank officials sell cash to them
- Oyo Governor, Makinde Suspends Campaign Activities Over Fuel, Naira Crisis