He assures the good people of Kwara State of his total disdain for crimes and criminality. READ ALSO: BREAKING…. Federal University of Technology in Edo gets Senate’s approval
The order by the CP came as an aftermath of killing on Monday 11/4/2022 at about 1930hrs by suspected cultist(s) at Oja Gboro junction Ilorin.
A sound of gunshot prompted the racing of policemen on surveillance patrol of Gambari area of Ilorin to the scene of the sound.
At the scene, a body of an unidentified adult was found lying in the pool of his blood, a gunshot injury to his head was observed, the victim was quickly rushed to UITH. He was confirmed dead after an examination by the doctor on duty.
In a bid to identify the victim. A search on his body was conducted, nothing was found in his pockets to identify him except some weeds suspected to be indian hemp. However the body has been deposited at the same hospital mortuary for autopsy.
Meanwhile, aggressive manhunt for the culprit (s) has commenced as ordered by the Commissioner of Police.
The commissioner of police advices parents and guidance to monitor and warm their children and wards to avoid acts that could truncate their future, as anybody arrested for any act of criminality will be made to suffer the consequences.
SP OKASANMI AJAYI (anipr)
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
KWARA STATE POLICE COMMAND
FOR: COMMISSIONER OF POLICE.
KWARA STATE POLICE COMMAND.
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules