Perri, cousin of late student of Dowen College Sylvester Oromoni has accused the Lagos state police command of “hoarding” his second autopsy result.
Perri who made the claim while remembering his cousin’s death one month after, also stated that while the house masters of the school are still locked up, the “killers” have been freed on bail.
Perri also praised senior lawyer, Femi Falana, adding that if not for him, the case would have been closed like many other cases. He also said that they need clarity on the court date from authorities.
Report of Sylvester Oromoni’s death after allegedly being bullied by his seniors in the Lagos school, led to an outcry including high profile reactions weeks ago, as many demanded for justice.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- NBC revokes licences of Ray Power FM, Silverbird TV, 50 other stations
- Nigerian Govt to block access to online loan firms
- No short shelf doses of COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria — FG
- NiMet predicts 3-day rains, thunderstorms from Friday
- Emirates suspends flights to, from Nigeria
- Flight tickets skyrocket as aviation fuel hits N903
- PDP constitutes caretaker committee for Osun
- Osun Guber: Court strikes out suit against Ademola Adeleke
- Strike: Federal Govt’s offer miserable — ASUU
- Poultry farmers lament high cost of raw material