Controversial investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has said that former big brother Naija housemates, Tacha and Erica, were disgraced when they got disqualified from the show.
Kemi made the assertion while advising BBNaija season 4 PepperDem housemates to all seek mental health evaluation, as many have fallen off.
See what she wrote below ;
“Anyone in the #BBNaija house where Mercy Eke won should seek #mentalhealth evaluation. Many fell off, even Tacha is being shadowbanned on IG. Fake fame doesn’t last. Tacha and Erica were disgraced when disqualified. In PR such people don’t belong in media tours with finalists”
Anyone in the #BBNaija house where Mercy Eke won should seek #mentalhealth evaluation. Many fell off, even Tacha is being shadowbanned on IG. Fake fame doesn't last. Tacha and Erica were disgraced when disqualified. In PR such people don't belong in media tours with finalists
— Dr Kemi Olunloyo🎙️🇳🇬 #Kemitalks (@KemiOlunloyo) October 8, 2020
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign