The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Taraba Command, on Monday welcomed a female Sector Commander, Corps Commander Selina Williams.
This was contained in a statement by the Corps Public Education Officer in the state, Mr Paul Okoduwa in Jalingo.
According to the statement, Williams took over from Corps Commander Frank Okwueze who has proceeded on retirement.
“This is to inform the general public of the deployment of Corps Commander Williams as the new FRSC Sector Commander in Taraba.
“She takes over from Corps Commander Frank Okwueze who has proceeded on retirement,” it stated.
The statement appealed to the public to cooperate with the new sector commander to succeed in her mandate of ensuring safety on the roads in the state.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment