Taraba gets female FRSC sector commander
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Taraba Command, on Monday welcomed a female Sector Commander, Corps Commander Selina Williams.
This was contained in a statement by the Corps Public Education Officer in the state, Mr Paul Okoduwa in Jalingo.
According to the statement, Williams took over from Corps Commander Frank Okwueze who has proceeded on retirement.
“This is to inform the general public of the deployment of Corps Commander Williams as the new FRSC Sector Commander in Taraba.
“She takes over from Corps Commander Frank Okwueze who has proceeded on retirement,” it stated.
The statement appealed to the public to cooperate with the new sector commander to succeed in her mandate of ensuring safety on the roads in the state.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Davido announces album release, returns to social media
- President Buhari commissions new office of National Security Adviser (Photos)
- Protesters call for Interim Govt, INEC chairman arrest
- I will never be a member of APC– Fayose
- PHOTO NEWS : Gov. AbdulRazaq visits Iyiola Akogun
- Saudi Arabia releases date on when Ramadan fasting will start
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s re-election victory is deserving—Nupehood boss
- Peter Obi rigged 2023 election, not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo
- Time for politicking is over — Tinubu
- Breaking….CBN Gov., Godwin Emefiele Raises Interest Rate To 18%