TB Joshua: World more represented here than during Mandela’s funeral– Akeredolu
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State has noted that the world is better represented at the burial of Prophet T.B Joshua than that of former South African President, Nelson Mandela.
Governor Akeredolu spoke at the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, on Friday during the funeral service of Prophet T.B Joshua.
Temitope Balogun Joshua, popularly known as T.B Joshua, died on June 5, 2021, after overseeing a programme at the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN).
Speaking about the renowned Prophet, Akeredolu said, “The people of Ondo State, Nigeria and the entire world have lost a rare gem, a special breed and a worthy citizen and a true son of Ondo State.
“His passing is not only a loss to the people of Ondo, his own town, Ori Agidi Okoko, but a loss to humanity. The indelible prints and impacts of our dear brother, T.B Joshua are visible not only in Ondo, our State, they’re visible in many parts of Nigeria and in fact , throughout the world.
“No wonder this is a world congregation. I’m not too sure we’ve had the world so congregated in this number from different countries in many such services, maybe, that of Nelson Mandela but the world is more represented here than when Nelson Mandela was buried. Indeed it was and is being globally acknowledged today by all of us.”
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Kauran Bauchi, Bala Mohammed gets second term re-election
- Poor awareness of Tuberculosis Disease causing havoc in Nigeria – NTBLCP
- Funke Akindele deletes PDP’s political posts on Instagram page
- Popular music legand, Jaigbade Alao is dead
- We’ll review governorship, state assembly election results — INEC
- Adamawa guber: Thugs protest apparent loss of APC’s Binani
- Breaking…. Kano govt imposes 24hrs curfew as NNPP wins guber poll
- Nigeria not practising democracy but ‘Agberocracy’– Apostle Suleman
- Election victory: Kwara CMO Coordinator, Idris Haroon felicitates with Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Dikko Radda of APC declared winner Katsina guber election