Evelyn disclosed that TB Joshua spent his last moments prayerfully and was concerned about India, following the cases of COVID-19.
She disclosed that the popular prophet was found dead in his office after conducting a service in the church.
A source closed to TB Joshua disclosed that Evelyn recounted this during a meeting with some foreign visitors.
Evelyn was quoted as saying: “He ended the race prayerfully. She revealed that he spent about three hours in prayers before the last service on the mountain and was looking very healthy. She said he never showed any sign of illness or worry and that his main concern was about the prayer line they offered to Indians against the COVID-19 pandemic.
Only God can lessen our heartache – TB Joshua’s wife speaks
“Afterward, he came up to shower and she left him to have some time to prepare for service as worship had started. Few Minutes later, he stepped out for ministrations. While MInistering. He spoke about a time to come and time to leave.
“According to her, his statements were spiritual and suddenly, he left the stage and went to his inner chambers. She waited a few minutes and thereafter decided to check on him. And she met him sitting on the chair like someone reflecting but unconscious. She quickly beckoned on his disciples who came and tried to revive him to no avail. Of a truth, he went home to be with the Lord and left us with a message, watch and pray.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Train attack victims: FG reveals details on alleged ransome paid
- AbdulRazaq greets Muslims, attends Kwara’s annual Maulid celebration
- Buhari presents N20.51trn 2023 budget to National Assembly
- Gbajabiamila Pledges Timely Passage of 2023 Budget
- Al-Hikmah varsity Founder offers scholarships to late Sheikh Aboto’s children
- Oil theft has put economic diversification under serious threat—-Lawan
- BREAKING…Appeal Court orders ASUU to call off strike
- Buhari makes last budget presentation as president
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday