Nigerian hip hop artist, Augustine Miles Kelechi, famously known as Tekno, has allegedly ends relationship with girlfriend, in not less than 2 months after the first breakup.
‘Pana’ crooner, Tekno and his girlfriend, Nigerian-born British-Ghanaian recording artist and dancer, Lola Rae have unfollowed each other on social media.
It could be recalled that sometime in August, they spark break up rumor after unfollowing each other on Instagram, and weeks later when they got back together, they partied hard, Everything was fine and good, Tekno even shared photos and video of them partying at a club in Lagos.
Now they have broken up again, and it looks like unfollowing each other is their own way of showing it.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note