A popular Ethiopian restaurant, Abyssinia, located in the Mission Valley shopping center, has been vandalized according to police reports.
Officers said the front window of the restaurant, located at 2109 Avent Ferry Road, was broken between 4 and 6 a.m., causing about $500 worth of damages.
A photo of the damage on Facebook showed trash and food scattered on the sidewalk and parking lot. According to officials, no one was in the restaurant at the time of the incident.
The restaurant has not released a statement about the incident.
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes