Popular Nigerian skit maker and actor, Samuel Animashaun Perry, better known as Brodashaggi, took to his social media page recently to share a conversation between himself and his mother.
In the screenshot of their conversation, his mother revealed that she heard some shameful things while carrying his pregnancy and she thanks God that she didn’t abort him.
She wrote in the conversation,
“You are forever favored by Almighty God and it is permanent. My heart, my life, you are good to me and God will be good to you throughout your life.”
“I’m glad whenever my heart picks your picture I thank God that I did not abort you or listen to the shameful talk I faced in life, I appreciate God.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)