Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), state reasons why he wants disintegration.
1. I am not interested in a united Nigeria,I will not belong to one Nigeria and can never want it.
2. Nigerians are lawless animals. Read also: Clergymen condemns agitation for disintegration, urge Nigerians to pray for leaders
3. If you are a Nigerian, you are evil and a child of Satan.
4. I don’t want to stay in a country were you wake up in the morning and they sack you.
5. Nigeria is evil in every way and moreover, the name Nigeria is not proper even Charley boy knows.
6. I am not going back until the zoo agrees on a date for referendum.
7. Those who believe Nigeria could ever be restructured were living in self-illusion because those benefiting from the current lopsidedness will stop at nothing in resisting any move towards restructuring
8. I am born to restore Biafra and I can’t afford to fail God and my people who are yearning for emancipation
9. Without Biafra, there will be no difference between animal and black person from Africa.
10. Nigeria is a zoo and I cannot belong to the zoo. Read also: Re-arresting my son will spell doom for Nigeria….Nnamdi Kanu’s father warns FG
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)