These 10 reasons why Nnamdi Kanu wants Biafra will surprise you
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), state reasons why he wants disintegration.
1. I am not interested in a united Nigeria,I will not belong to one Nigeria and can never want it.
2. Nigerians are lawless animals. Read also: Clergymen condemns agitation for disintegration, urge Nigerians to pray for leaders
3. If you are a Nigerian, you are evil and a child of Satan.
4. I don’t want to stay in a country were you wake up in the morning and they sack you.
5. Nigeria is evil in every way and moreover, the name Nigeria is not proper even Charley boy knows.
6. I am not going back until the zoo agrees on a date for referendum.
Read also: Nollywood Actor advise Nnamdi Kanu on Biafra struggle
7. Those who believe Nigeria could ever be restructured were living in self-illusion because those benefiting from the current lopsidedness will stop at nothing in resisting any move towards restructuring
8. I am born to restore Biafra and I can’t afford to fail God and my people who are yearning for emancipation
9. Without Biafra, there will be no difference between animal and black person from Africa.
10. Nigeria is a zoo and I cannot belong to the zoo. Read also: Re-arresting my son will spell doom for Nigeria….Nnamdi Kanu’s father warns FG
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Davido announces album release, returns to social media
- President Buhari commissions new office of National Security Adviser (Photos)
- Protesters call for Interim Govt, INEC chairman arrest
- I will never be a member of APC– Fayose
- PHOTO NEWS : Gov. AbdulRazaq visits Iyiola Akogun
- Saudi Arabia releases date on when Ramadan fasting will start
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s re-election victory is deserving—Nupehood boss
- Peter Obi rigged 2023 election, not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo
- Time for politicking is over — Tinubu
- Breaking….CBN Gov., Godwin Emefiele Raises Interest Rate To 18%