Big Brother Naija ‘shine ya eyes’ housemate, JMK, has averred that she won’t be entirely unhappy if she leaves the house after tomorrow’s live eviction.
JMK is one of the housemates currently up for eviction, and having spent up to three weeks in the house, it seem as though she is satisfied with the fun she had so far.
She had a discussion with Emmanuel and Yousef and she said the winner is already guaranteed and it’ll be better for her to leave earlier to start her life.
She said ;
The winner don dey, they already know who they want, so if i leave now and go and start my life, it will be good for me.
In the grand scheme of things, I am not saying I don’t wanna stay longer but if I were to leave, I will start my life (after BBNaija) earlier.
She also hinted that the reality show has caused emotional stress for her.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate