Present at the meeting were Vice President Yemi Osinbajo; Senator Bola Tinubu, former Governor of Lagos State, Senator Ibikunle Amosun from Ogun and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr. Femi Gbajabiamila.
Also present were the Governors of Lagos, Osun, Ogun and Ekiti, Messrs Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Gboyega Oyetola, Dapo Abiodun and Kayode Fayemi respectively.
Also present at the meeting were the Ministers of Works and Housing, Trade and Industry and Investments and the Interior, Messrs Babatunde Fashola, Adeniyi Adebayo and Rauf Aregbesola respectively and a number of APC leaders in the area.
Although the details of the meeting were still incomplete at the time of publishing this report, the 2023 general election and the multiplicity of presidential hopefuls in the area are at stake.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- EFCC traces N130m illegal trasnfer into ex-Speaker Patricia Etteh’s account
- FCTA laments influx of beggars from states
- NERC releases update on alleged Tariff increment
- Saraki woos Osun PDP delegates, canvasses support for Adeleke
- PHOTO NEWS: Tinubu visits Kwara, salutes Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Tinubu assures of victory against any PDP candidate
- KWACCIMA pleads with FG to reopen Kwara, Niger borders
- Minister promises NDC more supports for effective performance
- 2023: Why I want to contest for Ilorin West/ Asa Reps— Ajia
- BREAKING…. Many school children, others affected as explosion rocks Kano