As Christians converge globally to mark the 2020 Easter festival, the National Chairman of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Solidarity Vanguard (BATSV), Dr. Dare Owotomobi, has appealed for peaceful coexistence among religions adherents in the country.
He noted that it is only in an atmosphere of unity, harmony, love and tolerance that the nation can witness the desired growth, prosperity and development at all levels.
In his Easter message signed on Saturday night by the Director, Media and Publicity of the group, Dr. Babatunde Salami, the national chairman felicitates with members of the group and all Nigerians in general on the Easter Season.
The group however lamented over the COVID-19 pandemic stressing that Christians should use the occasion of the Easter festival to collectively pray for God’s intervention for global peace and comfort.
“He prayed God to tender His mercies on all especially on the global coronavirus pandemic. Dr. Owotomobi appeals to Nigerians in abiding to the rules preventing the menace. He therefore wishes all a free and safe Easter Season”, the statement reads.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption