Tinubu wins all Local Governments in Ogun
The Independent National Electoral Commission in Ogun State has completed the collation of the results of the presidential election in the state.
At exactly 11:00pm on Sunday, the results of the 20th local government were announced which showed that the All Progressives Congress cleared all the councils.
The Resident Electoral Commission, Niyi Ijalayem, and the state collation officer, Prof. Kayode Adebowale, coordinated the collation of results held at the state collation centre in Abeokuta .
The results from all the local governments showed that the presidential candidate of the APC, Bola Tinubu, cleared all the councils.
Tinubu defeated other candidates including the Peoples Democratic Party’s Atiku Abubakar, the Labour Party’s Peter Obi and the New Nigeria Peoples Party’s Rabiu Kwankwaso.
The results after collation are being taken to the national collation centre, Abuja, by Adebowale, the Vice Chancellor of the University of Ibadan, where it will be read and the winner declared.
Also, other APC candidates for the National Assembly won the election held on Saturday.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- ICPC arraigns ex-JAMB’s Ojerinde, 4 children over alleged fraud
- World Athletics bans transgender women from women’s competition
- I will run Peter Obi’s model of governance in Abia State – Alex Otti
- No clandestine meeting between Oriwoola, Tinubu– Onanuga
- I won election before without Peter Obi – Alex Otti
- IESA welcomes Alfanla’s emergence as UNILORIN’s Registrar-designate
- My suspension by Ayu last kick of a dead horse — Fayose
- 10th NASS: Experience, competence should be criteria for leadership positions —-Bamidele
- Nigeria Air to Take-off Before End of Buhari’s Administration—-Sirika
- NSIB Sets To Release Report Soon–– DG