Today is Arafat Day, Malaysian govt declares Wednesday as Eid-el-Kabir day
As muslims across the world converge on mount Arafat in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to perform this year’s Arafat day in fulfilment of the requirement of Hajj operation, ROYAL NEWS has gathered that Malaysian government has announced Wednesday as Eid-el-Kabir day.
This is quite different from what is obtainable in other parts of the world especially Nigeria where sallah would be celebrated on Tuesday.
Although, Malaysian Muslims are also taking part (today) in the activities marking Arafat day such as observing fasting, supplications as well as charity and resolved to rest tomorrow (Tuesday) ahead of Wednesday which is generally declared for sallah.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- (PHOTOS)EFCC arrests 28 suspected Yahoo Yahoo boys in Kwara
- Aggrieved parties file 25 petitions before Lagos election tribunal
- Referee suspended for using fan’s phone to review a goal
- Ramadan: Buhari sends best wishes to Muslim faithful
- NLC declares nationwide strike from Wednesday next week
- President-Elect Tinubu jets out to Europe
- JUST IN…..Emir of Ilorin confirms commencement of Ramadan fasting tomorrow
- I didn’t interfere, polls reflected Nigerians’ choices – Buhari
- Remove fuel subsidy before you go — U.S to Buhari
- Kwara: EFCC secures conviction of 37yr-old driver over illegal minning