On air personality, Toke Makinwa and style blogger, Denola Grey, recently won the best dressed at the Elite, Model look 2017, in Lagos.
The On Becoming author stepped out in a gorgeous mustard yellow Gert-Johan Coetzee dress and according to Toke, the dress was flown into Nigeria from South Africa by her designer.
Toke looked absolutely stunning in the dress as she received her award with Denola Grey.
Other Nigerian celebrities that attended the event were Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Waje, Bolanle Olukanni amongst others.
Toke wrote on Instagram, “Shine brighter than the sun TM, walking on sunshine.
“Real life Disney princess This is so cuteeeeee.”
See photos :
Ebuka Obi Uchendu
- Emefiele reveals what will happen to old naira notes after Feb. 10 deadline
- Peace Corps sets for Buhari’s assent to Bill, begins members’ training
- NURTW warns members against rejecting old naira notes
- JAMB opens up on extending registration
- JAMB suspends CBT centre in Kwara for violating rules
- COVID-19 remains International health threat, WHO warns
- 59 confirmed dead and 157 injured in Pakistan mosque bomb blast
- Redesigned notes: Lagos residents groan as scarcity hits hard
- West Ham set up Man United tie by beating Derby
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants