Another fresh war is brewing between Tonto Dikeh and estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill with the actress threatening to go ahead with the filming of their son, King, in a reality show.
Churchill had reportedly filed a suit against his ex-wife at the family court of the Lagos State Magistrate’s court, where he is said to be challenging Tonto’s decision to feature their son in a reality show.
Despite the orders and the moves by Churchill, nothing seemed to be stopping Tonto from going ahead with the campaign for the show as she insisted that nothing would stop the campaign.
According to him, the aim is to exploit his son for financial gains, expose the life and times of the little boy at a period when he cannot make a decision for himself.
According to him, the production is entirely an adult content.
Thus, the show called “King Tonto” being produced by Linda Ikeji Media Limited and featuring King Andre cannot be released or aired.
Tonto appeared to have concluded to lay bare her life for all to see on a new reality show titled, “King Tonto.”
In a video posted on her Instagram account in apparent response to the moves by Churchill to stop her, Tonto insisted her fans should watch out as he shared the preview of what people should expect
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke declared as authentic Osun PDP candidate
- Hajj: NAHCON inaugurates, screens medical team
- PHOTO NEWS: Faces at NDC security seminar held in Abuja
- EFCC traces N130m illegal trasnfer into ex-Speaker Patricia Etteh’s account
- FCTA laments influx of beggars from states
- NERC releases update on alleged Tariff increment
- Saraki woos Osun PDP delegates, canvasses support for Adeleke
- PHOTO NEWS: Tinubu visits Kwara, salutes Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Tinubu assures of victory against any PDP candidate
- KWACCIMA pleads with FG to reopen Kwara, Niger borders