Celebrity fashion stylist, Toyin Lawani has in a recent post on her social media page, shared with her followers a first full glance of what her newborn daughter looks like.
Lawani who on August 26th, 2021 welcomed her third child, a baby girl named Eleora Tinuke, took to her page and shared a video of the infant which was to the admiration of her followers
The serial entrepreneur welcomed her daughter with her new husband, Segun Adebayo making it the third child for Toyin, who has a daughter named Tiannah and a son named Tenor. Segun as well, has two kids with his first wife.
Watch a video of the newborn,
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Tiannah’s Empire | 09061100061 (@tiannahsplacempire)
Following the birth of her daughter, Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo shared an heartwarming video collage of her priceless moments with Toyin Lawani, whilst congratulating her on the birth of her third child.
Kemi recounted how the fashion designer turned her life around when she was suffering in Ibadan. According to her, during one of her lowest times, Toyin Lawani of Tiannah’s Empire invited her on an all expenses-paid weekend getaway in Lagos, including a photoshoot.
She also narrated how the stylist and socialite, Pretty Mike, threw her a medusa-themed birthday party to celebrate her 55th birthday, and also made a peacock-themed dress for her birthday this year.
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative
- NLC suspends nationwide protest
- Names of Tinubu’s aides following him to Qatar revealed (See List)
- Group petitions Tinubu, others over N20bn LGs fraud in Benue
- Banks to face N1trn recapitalization as Senate plans six years term for CBN Gov.
- BREAKING….Senate begins probe of Ajaokuta Steel Coy, NIOMCO over $496m payment
- (VIDEO) Vigilantes rescue abducted victims, kill one kidnapper, apprehend others in Kwara
- IOC’s Divestment: We Facilitate, Not Hinder Process — NNPCL
- Introduce Food Stamps prog to tackle hunger, Senate urges FG
- Senate confirms Bakari as NFIU director