The Federal Government has said it will create a Situation to constantly keep the families of Abuja-Kaduna bound train attack victims’ family abreast of efforts by the government to secure the release of the remaining victims
Engr. Mu’azu Jaji Sambo, Minister of Transportation, gave the assurance while addressing families of the remaining 43 victims of the Marh 28, 2022 terrorists attack led a peaceful protest to the Ministry demanding the release of their loved ones.
“The government has not been sleeping from the enquiries I have made. There are some things you do not say in public, but I want you to give me time. Let me resume properly in this office and I promise you, this will be the first issue I am going to tackle by the grace of God”, the Minister assured.
The Minister, promised to be in constant engagement with the families of those left in captivity until they regain their freedom and are reunited with their families.
He therefore requested for details of contacts, names, addresses and telephone numbers that he can reach them on.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Again, Buhari urges ASUU to call off strike
- Kwara Govt secondary school without classrooms
- NBA lauds Bala Mohammed for signing judiciary autonomy bill into law
- APC Chieftain lauds Faleke’s appointment as Secretary of APC Presidential Campaign
- Transform Raw Materials To Finished and Revenue Generating Product – FG
- Afritel trains journalists on good governance, accountability reporting
- Soludo suspends LG chairman over wife’s death
- Two more internet fraudsters jailed in Kwara + 2 Photos
- MAN unveils secretariat in Kwara, lauds Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Farm workers kill owner in Kwara, remanded in prison