The Management and staff of the Kwara State Primary Health Care Development Agency ( KWSPHCDA) join the good people of Kwara State to commiserate with the Executive Governor of Kwara state, the Emir of Ilorin and the entire Abdulrasaq family on the passing on of our Father, Grandfather Abdulganiyu Folorunsho Abdulrasaq.
The Mutawalli of Ilorin, Tafidan Zazzau and foremost Senior advocate of Nigeria lived an enviable life worthy of emulation. He contributed significantly to the development of Kwara State as well as Nigeria in general and would be sorely missed.
It is our prayer that Almighty Allah will grant Alhaji AGF as he is fondly called, Aljanatu firdausi and grant his family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss. Amin
Dr Nusirat Elelu
Executive Secretary, KWSPHCDA
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign