Trucks carrying foodstuff from the north, have allegedly been stopped from entering the south-west amid stand-off between both regions.
Some travelers who shared a video from the scene, said the trucks are allegedly being stopped at Kara Jebba, the last village between Niger state and Kwara state.
Drivers of the trucks were allegedly turned back and asked to offload in northern states.
Watch the video below…
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn