The management of Kwara United FC has described as shocking the death of Mr Tunde Adeyemi, a one time Masseur and physiotherapists with the team, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
A statement signed by the media officer Kwara United FC, Alhaji AbdulWaheed Bibire, on behalf of the President Oladimeji Ladi Thompson said Mr Adeyemi’s death is a big loss in view of his contributions to sports development in the state and at the national level.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the deceased was until his death lovable and popularly known as S & P by his admirers.
According to him, “Kwarans and Nigeria as whole would continue to remember you for your steadfastness and dedication to duty the statement explained.
“Death is an inevitable end which every soul shall experience irrespective of societal status or religious affinity, the statement therefore pray Almighty God to forgive the deceased all his short comings as well as Grant him an abode in Paradise.
“The Erinle born hockey coach until his death on Wednesday 21/02 /2018 had served as a physiotherapist with top Nigeria football clubs including Kano Pillars FC and Sunshine FC among others.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- PHOTO NEWS: Faces at NDC security seminar held in Abuja
- EFCC traces N130m illegal trasnfer into ex-Speaker Patricia Etteh’s account
- FCTA laments influx of beggars from states
- NERC releases update on alleged Tariff increment
- Saraki woos Osun PDP delegates, canvasses support for Adeleke
- PHOTO NEWS: Tinubu visits Kwara, salutes Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Tinubu assures of victory against any PDP candidate
- KWACCIMA pleads with FG to reopen Kwara, Niger borders
- Minister promises NDC more supports for effective performance
- 2023: Why I want to contest for Ilorin West/ Asa Reps— Ajia