Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey has tweeted a photo of the Nigerian flag on his official Twitter handle.
The photo was shared at exactly 12am (Nigerian time) on June 12, which is now being celebrated in Nigeria as “Democracy Day”.
It is also coming ahead of planned nationwide protest which has been trending on the social media platform in different countries with the hashtag #June12Protest.
See the tweet below…
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion