Two persons have been reported dead in a fatal accident which occurred along old Jebba road in Ilorin the Kwara State capital on Wednesday.
It was gathered that the accident occurred when a petrol tanker driver tried to maneuver in order to ensure safety of a motorcycle rider who overtook him.
Two of the occupants in the NNPC tanker were said to have died on the spot while the motorcyclist is at large.
This situation according to findings by ROYAL NEWS however caused heavy traffic jam along the ever busy road as many passengers and motorists had to come down from their vehicles to trek to their respective destinations.
However, men of the FRSC, KWARTMA and Fire Service were at the scene to calm the situation.
See pictures below :
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy