Two persons shot dead, one injured in Kaduna community (PHOTO)
By Simon Ujah, Kaduna
Two persons have been shot to death and one other person seriously injured by some unknown gunmen in
Zangang Attakar, a Village in Kaura Local Government Area of Kaduna State.
The immediate past deputy governor of Kaduna State Engr. Banabas Bala Bantex is also an indigene of the local government, ROYAL NEWS reports.
The victims, Mr. Simon Nim and Tanko Niyio were shoot dead, while Assabat Vincent critically injured by alleged unknown gunmen in the community.
A resident Yusuf Danjuma told our correspondent that the Fulani Herdsmen invaded the Community at about 8:am on Wednesday Morning, killing the duo at a spot on their way home from a nearby Village.
The resident lamented that, the Zangang Community has been under constant attack by suspected Fulani herdsmen from Ghana-wuri Village in Ryom Local Government Area of Plateau State.
“It has become a daily routine that our Communities are always under attack going on unabated.
“We’re calling on the Federal Government and the State to come to the aid of our communities by establishing a security outpost to put a halt to constant lost of lives in the Area”, he said.
He commended the the Local Government sole administrator for his effort in organising town Hall meetings to discussed banditry issues with Ryom Local Government Chairman to see how attacks on “our Communities will be curtail.
Effort to reach the Council Sole administrator, Dr. Bege Katuka to comment on the issue prove abortive as his lines was switch-off
As at the time of the filing this report, the Kaduna police command spokesman, Mr. Muhammad Jalige, was yet to make any official respond on the attack .
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- (PHOTOS)EFCC arrests 28 suspected Yahoo Yahoo boys in Kwara
- Aggrieved parties file 25 petitions before Lagos election tribunal
- Referee suspended for using fan’s phone to review a goal
- Ramadan: Buhari sends best wishes to Muslim faithful
- NLC declares nationwide strike from Wednesday next week
- President-Elect Tinubu jets out to Europe
- JUST IN…..Emir of Ilorin confirms commencement of Ramadan fasting tomorrow
- I didn’t interfere, polls reflected Nigerians’ choices – Buhari
- Remove fuel subsidy before you go — U.S to Buhari
- Kwara: EFCC secures conviction of 37yr-old driver over illegal minning