The defendants, of unknown addresses, are facing a one-count charge of stealing.
Apata alleged that the defendants and others at large stole 90 litres of diesel valued at N800,000 belonging to C.C.E.C.C company.
The prosecutor asked the court for adjournment to enable him to study the case file and present his witnesses.
The defendants, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge preferred against them.
She, thereafter, adjourned the case till July 14, for hearing. (NAN)
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Emir Sulu-Gambari set to install Balogun Gambari as most senior counsellor in Ilorin Emirate
- Divorce: JJC Skillz divorces Nollywood Star, Funke Akindele
- Gov Zulum directs promotion of deserving civil servants
- Kano APC Senator, Shekarau finally defects to NNPP
- Senate Confirms Buhari 7 Ministerial Norminees
- Fraud: Senate summons NIA boss over N/Delta activists’ blacklist by DSS
- Organ harvesting: Senate delegation to visit Ekweremadu, wife in London
- Ado-Ekiti Yahoo-Boy Jailed Two Years for Scam, Loses N13m Car to FG
- Money-politics affecting Nigeria’s political processes— Ex-Minister
- Kwara monarch introduces new currency for business activities in own community