British boxer, Tyson Fury, who recently became a dad for the sixth time, has disclosed his baby daughter is receiving treatment in intensive care.
The boxer’s wife Paris, 31, gave birth to Athena on Sunday, August 8, and on Monday morning, Tyson, 32, took to Instagram to update his fans on the health of their sixth child.
He wrote: ‘Massive thanks for all the messages and support. The baby is in a stable position and doing well – hopefully she comes out of ICU today.
‘Please keep baby Athena in your prayers. Paris is doing great. God bless.’
The day before, Tyson wrote: ‘Please can everyone pray for my baby girl who was born this morning. Athena Fury born 8/8/21.’
The birth of their baby girl comes after Paris endured a lengthy two-day labour.
The couple are already parents to Venezuela, 10, Prince John James, eight, Prince Tyson II, four, Valencia, three, and Prince Adonis Amaziah, 16 months.
- DMO issues 2 FGN savings bonds at N1,000 per unit
- Adamawa Govt. increases 2023 budget to N175bn
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate
- Obi has nothing to offer Nigerians says APC
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house