A Nigerian man known as Fola Adeleke who was a staunch supporter of president Muhammadu Buhari, has tendered an apology to Nigerians for pushing campaigns in support of the incumbent president.
Fola, who is based in the United Kingdom, took to his Twitter account to ask Nigerians to forgive him for misleading people to vote for Buhari in the general elections.
In his words;
”On behalf of me and my Family I tender my sincere apology, for campaigning and misleading people to vote for this empty brain man
”@MBuhari the most gruesome government in the history of Nigeria, where life have no value, wanton killing here and there.
”Accept my Apology Nigerians!!”
On behalf of me and my Family I tender my sincere apology, for campaigning and misleading people to vote for this empty brain man @MBuhari the most gruesome government in the history of Nigeria,where life have no value,wanton killing here and there.
Accept my Apology Nigerians!! pic.twitter.com/MK8YipGkgX
— Otedola of Uk 🇬🇧 (@Fola_Adeleke) December 11, 2020
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- MAN unveils secretariat in Kwara, lauds Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Farm workers kill owner in Kwara, remanded in prison
- FG Inaugurates Nigerian Shippers’ Council Governing Board
- Artisan docked for allegedly stealing cellphone
- NIS chief warns officers against extortion in passport processing
- We engage consultant in waste management for clean, healthy environment- Oyo Govt
- Ikpeazu inaugurates ABSU governing council, approves 3 months salary arrears payment
- NAF eliminates terrorists leader, Shanono in Kaduna
- Lagos residents to pay more for waste management — LAWMA
- Kwara Gov greets Olofa of Offa at 59