Gov. David Umahi has disolved all Boards and Commissions untenured by law in Ebonyi.
Umahi gave the directive for the dissolution in a statement by Mr Kenneth Ugbala, the Secretary to the State Government (SSG) and Coordinating Commissioner.
The statement said the dissolution of the boards and commissions by the governor was in a bid to reposition the government.
He said that the exercise was carried out to promote inclusiveness and enhance service delivery in the state .
“In effort of the state government to reposition the administration, promote inclusiveness and enhance service delivery, immediate dissolution of all boards and commissions, untenured by law, should be carried out.
“Sequel to this effect, all former officials affected by this announcement are directed to hand over all government property in their possession to the SSG on Nov. 23.
ROYAL NEWS recall that the lay off came barely 24 hours after the governor sacked most political appointees from Ohaukwu local government area of the state.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal