Gov. David Umahi has disolved all Boards and Commissions untenured by law in Ebonyi.
Umahi gave the directive for the dissolution in a statement by Mr Kenneth Ugbala, the Secretary to the State Government (SSG) and Coordinating Commissioner.
The statement said the dissolution of the boards and commissions by the governor was in a bid to reposition the government.
He said that the exercise was carried out to promote inclusiveness and enhance service delivery in the state .
“In effort of the state government to reposition the administration, promote inclusiveness and enhance service delivery, immediate dissolution of all boards and commissions, untenured by law, should be carried out.
“Sequel to this effect, all former officials affected by this announcement are directed to hand over all government property in their possession to the SSG on Nov. 23.
ROYAL NEWS recall that the lay off came barely 24 hours after the governor sacked most political appointees from Ohaukwu local government area of the state.
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note
- Buhari speaks on new naira notes redesign amidst hardships
- NPC boss warns against extortion from applicants
- Tribunal judgement: I have faith in judiciary – Gov. Adeleke
- PoS surcharge: Operators allege bank officials sell cash to them
- Oyo Governor, Makinde Suspends Campaign Activities Over Fuel, Naira Crisis