The Undertaker, 55, made this announcement in the last episode of his documentary series ‘The Last Ride.’
According to Mirror.co.uk, The WWE star claims that he has “nothing left to accomplish” in the ring and It’s time for new guys to come up.
“I’m at a point, it’s time this cowboy really rides away. There’s nothing left for me to conquer or accomplish. The game has changed. It’s time for new guys to come up. The time just seems right.
“This documentary has helped me discover that and opened my eyes to the bigger picture and not judge myself as harshly these last few years.
“I can do more good outside the ring than I can inside. I’m finally at a place where I can accept that.”
With 30 years in the ring, The Undertaker made his wrestling debut in 1990 and has gone on to win every championship and event possible.
He also had an incredible winning streak at Wrestlemania that only recently came to an end.
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house
- NiMet alerts on thick dust haze in Kano, Katsina, others
- Naira redesigned: Maximum cash withdrawal now N100,000
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity