The Senate of the University of Lagos has elected Prof. Folasade Ogunsola as the Acting Vice-Chancellor of the institution.
According to the Nation, Ogunsola polled 135 votes compared to Prof. Ben Oghojafor’s 31 votes.
It was also reported that one vote was declared void while a total of 167 Professors were at the Senate meeting.
Oghojafor who is the Deputy Vice-Chancellor Management Services was also the first woman to be elected Provost College of Medicine, University of Lagos before she became a DVC.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank