The Department of Food Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Technology of the University of Ilorin, has commenced Yoghurt production to further boost the Internally Generated Revenue, (IGR), of the University.
With this development, the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ilorin, Prof Sulyman Age Abdulkareem, has congratulated the management of the department for their strides in launching the “UNILORIN Food Engineering Yoghurt” recently.
The Vice-Chancellor, who was represented by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Management Services), Prof. B. F. Sule, also congratulated the Head and the entire staff of the Department of Food Engineering for their success in attaining a full accreditation during the just concluded NUC and COREN accreditation exercise, reiterating the management’s commitment to developing all Departments and Faculties in the University to world class standard.
In his remarks, the Head of the Department, Dr M. O Sunmonu, thanked the Vice-Chancellor and the University management for their continuous support, before and after the accreditation exercise.
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*
- Meet Prince Fahad Okechukwu Emetumah, a Lawyer turned Musician
- Only security can guarantee peace, economic growth –Minister
- UNSCR 2250: FG, groups seek support for lasting peace among youths
- FG, Foreign Football Agents, Others Partner Obasa Cup
- Senators donate N1m each to victims of Kaduna drone misfire
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector