In another testament to its commitment to academic excellence, the University of Ilorin has, again, achieved impressive international recognition for its exceptional value proposition for international students.
According to a recent ranking published by Study Abroad Aide, a leading platform for international students mobility, the University of Ilorin was ranked the 9th Best Value University for International Students among the 149 universities in Nigeria.
The institution was also rated among the top 21% Best Value Universities globally, encompassing 8,060 institutions across 69 countries.
In an email sent to the Registrar, Mr Mansur Adeleke Alfanla, dated by Study Abroad Aide, the most comprehensive database of universities worldwide with 1.6 million visitors in 2022, the University Database Lead, Roxanne Naguinlin, shared the institution’s outstanding achievements and impact.
”Last November 11, 2023, we published our annual Best Value Rankings for International Students. The Best Value University rankings are our second-ranking category after the Best University rankings. It focuses on the combined factors of affordability, and academic reputation. The rankings assess 8,060 private and public higher educational institutions in 69 countries”, the email added.
Reacting to the development, the Desk Officer (Ranking), University of Ilorin, Dr Ismail Odetokun, observed that the accolades underscored the University’s global standing and its commitment to providing accessible education of the highest standard.
With the latest ranking, the University of Ilorin continues to uphold its reputation as a centre of academic excellence, which combines quality education with affordability.
The rankings and content from Study Abroad Aide, which have been widely shared by numerous institutions in Europe and Asia, further solidified the University of Ilorin’s impact in the global academic community.
- (PHOTOS) NLC Protest: Mammoth crowd hit Abuja streets over hardship
- Oyebanji Unveils N12bn Economic Relief Programme
- (PHOTOS) Ex-Finance Minister, Okonjo-Iweala bags Timor Leste’s second highest national honour
- Kwara CP sues for peaceful demonstration ahead of planned protest (FULL STATEMENT)
- Nnamdi Kanu knows fate on fresh bail battle March 19
- Ex-DSP, Ekweremadu commends Nigerians for solidarity, prayers
- 16, 920 applicants jostle for UNILORIN’s admission
- 3 kids of same parents die of suffocation in Ilorin
- SERAP sues Wike, 36 govs ‘over failure to account for missing N40trn LGAs allocations’
- Lifted sanctions: Begin democratic process now, Northern Senators task Niger