The Chairman of UNILORIN FM Board, Professor Jeleel Ojuade has been selected as one of the Keynote speakers at the Prakis 1st International Conference on Education Transformation in Africa holding at CSRI Conventional Centre, Pretoria, South Africa between September 12 and 17, 2022.
Prof. Ojuade, who is also a former Director of the University of Ilorin Centre for Advancement, will be speaking on ‘The Impact of Western Education on African Culture’ at the Conference themed ‘The Transformation of Education in Africa Towards Globalisation’.
Other expected keynote speakers include former Nigerian President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo; Prof. P.L.O. Lumumba, and Prof. Thuli Madonsela.
The Conference is being organised by Prakis Educational Services in conjunction with the South Africa Department of Basic Education (DBE), African Union Development Agency (AUDA – NEPAD), Pan – African Parliament, African Career Development Centre (ACDC), African Tourism Board (ATB), Archievers University, Nigeria, and Revealed World University, South Africa, Rwanda and the USA, and many more.
Other expected speakers include Hon. Lindiwe Sisulu, South African Minister of Tourism; High Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, the Founder of Igbinedion University, Okada; Prof.David Mosoma, former Deputy Vice – Chancellor, University of South Africa & Chairman of CRL Commission, South Africa; Hon – Justice Emmanuel Fagbenle, former Chief Justice of The Gambia; Dr. Talib Rifai, Patron of the African Tourism Board & Former Secretary – General of UNWTO); and Professor Emeritus Olu Aina, the Former Chairman, National Business & Technical Examination Board) and etc.
His Imperial Majesty, Arole Oodua, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Babatunde Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, Ooni of Ife is the ‘Global Royal Ambassador’ of the Transformation of Education Agenda in Africa and will be leading his entourage to the conference.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion