The Chairman of UNILORIN FM Board, Professor Jeleel Ojuade has been selected as one of the Keynote speakers at the Prakis 1st International Conference on Education Transformation in Africa holding at CSRI Conventional Centre, Pretoria, South Africa between September 12 and 17, 2022.
Prof. Ojuade, who is also a former Director of the University of Ilorin Centre for Advancement, will be speaking on ‘The Impact of Western Education on African Culture’ at the Conference themed ‘The Transformation of Education in Africa Towards Globalisation’.
Other expected keynote speakers include former Nigerian President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo; Prof. P.L.O. Lumumba, and Prof. Thuli Madonsela.
The Conference is being organised by Prakis Educational Services in conjunction with the South Africa Department of Basic Education (DBE), African Union Development Agency (AUDA – NEPAD), Pan – African Parliament, African Career Development Centre (ACDC), African Tourism Board (ATB), Archievers University, Nigeria, and Revealed World University, South Africa, Rwanda and the USA, and many more.
Other expected speakers include Hon. Lindiwe Sisulu, South African Minister of Tourism; High Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, the Founder of Igbinedion University, Okada; Prof.David Mosoma, former Deputy Vice – Chancellor, University of South Africa & Chairman of CRL Commission, South Africa; Hon – Justice Emmanuel Fagbenle, former Chief Justice of The Gambia; Dr. Talib Rifai, Patron of the African Tourism Board & Former Secretary – General of UNWTO); and Professor Emeritus Olu Aina, the Former Chairman, National Business & Technical Examination Board) and etc.
His Imperial Majesty, Arole Oodua, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Babatunde Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, Ooni of Ife is the ‘Global Royal Ambassador’ of the Transformation of Education Agenda in Africa and will be leading his entourage to the conference.
- Flooding: Wurukum Traders appeal to Gov over N2bn properties loss
- Kwara Police gets first female spokesperson, DSP Ejire-Adeyemi Adetoun
- Nigeria committed to end terrorism, maintenance of peace –Gaidam
- Kwara Govt. Kicks Against Street Begging
- (PHOTOS) Medical Laboratory Council Inducts KWASU’s 46 Newly Qualified Graduates
- 12 feared dead in ghastly auto crash in Kwara
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s media aide, Rafiu Ajakaye warns against sensational reporting
- COAS visits Benue, pledges more military interventions in crises ridden areas
- Engr. Yunusa Yahaya’s death, a monumental loss to humanity— Emir of Okuta
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death