As the Academic Staff Union of Universities, (ASUU), continues its ongoing strike action, managements of the UNILORIN and Kwara State University opted out of the exercise.
The chairman of UNILORIN-ASUU, Dr. Usman Raheem, said the chapter was not on strike.
However, officials of the Kwara State University, Malete, (KWASU) officials of the institution said there was no reason for the teachers to join the strike since they had not always done so in the past, saying: “We are fully in session, we are not on strike.’’
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people
- Kwara Govt approves scholarship for Law students
- Bernard Arnault overtakes Elon Musk, emerges world’s richest
- Fuel Scarcity: Give us petrol at official ex-depot price, lPMAN tasks NNPC
- We have no hands in appointment of VCs– NUC
- World Cup quarter-finals: Morocco vs. Portugal on Saturday
- Adamawa establishes 5 sexual referral centres – Official
- Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelenskyy named Time’s 2022 Person of the Year