Adeoye said on Saturday in Ilorin that the 62-seater bus would alleviate the problem of transportation for the school.
Adeoye, a former Dean of Faculty of Arts, Unilorin, noted that the vice chancellor has always supported the PTA in its activities.
On infrastructural development in the school, he lauded the efforts of Prof.
Is-haq Oloyede, the Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), for construction of the road leading to the school executed by the board.
He also appreciated the university management for ensuring that qualified staff of the school were not denied their promotion, which he said, has been regular since the inception of the current PTA executive.
Mr Mas’ud Salihu, the Head Teacher of the school, announced that five pupils of the school participated in the 2021 Commonwealth Essay Competition, with Omotola Ogungbade and Muhammad Raji winning silver and bronze medals, respectively.
He added that Esther Adeyeye, Ayomide Adekanye and Joy Enahoro, were awarded Certificate of
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Aisha Wakil a.ka. ‘Mama Boko Haram, 2 others sentenced to 7yrs jailterm
- Cameroon seeks AIB-N support on aircraft accident investigation
- Professionalism, training motivation, support are catalyst for transformed education system– Stakeholders
- Emir Sulu-Gambari prays for Doyen of Geology, Prof. Oyawoye at 95
- Again, Buhari urges ASUU to call off strike
- Kwara Govt secondary school without classrooms
- NBA lauds Bala Mohammed for signing judiciary autonomy bill into law
- APC Chieftain lauds Faleke’s appointment as Secretary of APC Presidential Campaign
- Transform Raw Materials To Finished and Revenue Generating Product – FG
- Afritel trains journalists on good governance, accountability reporting