APC sues for peace and unity in the party ahead of 2019 elections.
The party has warned members that every body can not hold leadership positions at the same time.
The Rivers state party chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Mr. Davies Ikanya, has stressed the need for members to be absolutely united and work together in order for the party to maintain its political supremacy during the 2019 general elections.
The call was made by Ikanya when he led a delegation of the party’s state executives Ngo town in Andoni Local Government Area on Monday in continuation of their sensitization tour.
The team has reportedly visited 15 out of the 23 local government areas of the state in continuation of their tour aimed at mobilizing support ahead of the 2019 elections.
“Our coming to NGO town is part of efforts across the 23 local government areas of the state with a view to re-educate our members on the party’s operational guidelines,’’ Ikanya said.
According to him, there is the need to caution members on the evils of creating factions and disunity within the party.
“APC is like a big house and in every big house people struggle to get something, especially when the thing in question is good but limited to a few persons.
“Everybody cannot lead at the same time, we should learn to support our leaders with positive inputs that will move our great party forward.’’
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment