Justice Olatokunbo Majekodunmi admitted the bursar to bail in the sum of N50 million with two sureties in like sum.
Majekodunmi ordered that one of the sureties must have a landed property within the jurisdiction of the court and must deposit the title documents with the court.
She also ordered that the sureties must be on Grade Level 15 and above in the Ogun State Civil Service.
Majekodunmi directed that Ilesanmi should be remanded in prison custody pending perfection of his bail terms.
She adjourned till Dec. 16 for hearing in the substantive case.
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector
- Emir Sulu-Gambari hosts Kauran Namoda, Imo monarchs in Ilorin (PHOTOS)
- PHOTO NEWS: EFCC Ilorin zonal organises road-walk against corruption
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List