A Nigerian man identified as Obinna Nwosu, has vowed never to enter any premises of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG.
The furious man said, if Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, is not suspended from the church, he is never stepping his foot in any of their branches.
Osinbajo is a pastor of RCCG, which was founded by Pastor E.A Adeboye.
Nwosu speaking on the heels of the attack on peaceful protesters in Lekki by armed soldiers, said the Vice president has ”lost the grace to serve as cover of the life of saints.”
Obinna wrote: “Until Pastor Yemi Osinbajo is suspended, I am never stepping foot into any Redeem Christian Church of God. He has lost the grace to serve as cover of the life of saints”
See his post:
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget
- Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service insists on e-payment in hospitals
- Buhari invested more in vulnerable women, youth– Minister
- Buhari’s appointees sabotaging his administration– APC Stakeholders
- INEC won’t disappoint Nigerians in 2023 General Election– REC
- NYSC DG warns corps members against unauthorised trips
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement