Upcoming artiste allegedly commits suicide in Delta by drinking snipper
A Warri-based upcoming artiste identified as Starboy Fizzy has committed suicide by drinking a poisonous substance suspected to be Snipper.
It was gathered that the incident happened in the early hours Thursday, January 28, in Warri, after he returned from a church vigil with his mother.
According to reports, the young man took the drastic step because the pastor of the church told his mother that he saw a vision which shows that the deceased wanted to use her for money ritual.
See more photos and comments from friends below…
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate President: Group canvasses support for Akpabio
- Adamawa re-run election: CAN calls for calm
- FG confirms May 3 for commencement of 2023 Census
- Gov Adeleke entertains supporters with drumming skills (Video)
- Igbos will worship Tinubu if he can create seaport in Anambra– Cossy Ojiakor
- WAAFA: Cleric seeks support for orphans, less privileged
- Ilorin Emir’s palace ramadan tafsir begins on Monday
- INEC set to issue Certificate of Return to govs, deputy govs-elect
- Facts about Gen. Oladipo Diya as he dies at 79
- DSS raises alarm over plot to incite violence