Indication has emerged that indigenes of Ede in Osun state have took to the street in protest over the death of their kinsman, Senator Isiaka Adeleke.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the situation is in swift reaction to the unfortunate and colossal loss that befell the people of the area. Several vehicles have been damaged while motorists are prevented from moving.
Isiaka Adeleke was pronounced dead on Sunday.
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra