N-Power, which started the distribution of the device in Abuja and Lagos, however said the distribution of the device temporarily stopped at Rivers State.
“But the pace was not very fast, so it was ramped up for Rivers State. For those collecting devices in Rivers, we ask that you be orderly, don’t rush. It is NOT a first come, first serve basis. Each device has been marked with your name. NO ONE can give your device to anyone else”, the scheme stated on its social media.
N-Power also stated that beneficiaries are to take along: 1. BVN slip 2. A pen 3. ID card when they are contacted to collect their device.
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling