A cross section of Nigerians has hailed Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s openness about his health status and his choice of medical care in a local hospital.
Laolu Akande, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Office of the Vice President, had on Saturday evening tweeted that Osinbajo was in the hospital today for a surgical procedure.
He said that the surgery was on account of a recurrent pain in the leg possibly sustained from an injury while playing squash.
Medics in the Duchess International Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos, afterwards confirmed that the procedure was successful.
Reacting to the news, some Nigerians went on social media to commend the vice president’s choice of a local hospital for a medical procedure and wished him quick recovery.
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus