The four expatriates who were kidnapped in Kwara State have been rescued by the police in the state.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the victims; Yasin Colak, 33; Senerapal, 40; Ergun Yurdakul, 35; and Seyit Keklik, 25 were kidnapped on 22 July, 2019 in Kwara state.
The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Kayode Egbetokun, received the men on Friday at the Police Headquarters in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital.
The four, who are construction workers, were kidnapped by gunmen at a bar in Kwara State on a Saturday night.
The victims were said to be working with the Instabul Concrete Limited in Gbale.
- Everton fires Manager, Marco Silva
- Nigeria will soon be self-sufficient in rice production— Minister
- Minister launches NAVSA, to create 6million jobs in 10yrs
- Committee of CMDs raises alarm over impending problems
- When will Gov. Abdulrazaq present 2020 budget?
- Senate to IGP: Reduce checkpoints on federal highways
- Atiku decries $100bn annual foreign school fees by wealthy Nigerians
- Senate passes 2020 budget,raises estimates to N10.594trn
- Kano Assembly finally passes bill of new emirates creation into law
- SAD…Obasanjo’s Ex-Special Adviser on women affairs dies at 73