Report from Awe local government area of Nasarawa State has confirmed that the dethroned Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi, is currently leading the Friday sermon and two rakat prayer known as salat jumuah.
In attendance is the Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai, the Chairman of Awe Local government, the Emir of Awe, traditional chiefs, government officials, lovers of the former Emir, and well wishers among others.
The prayer arena is under serious security siege by DSS, police and other intelligence forces.
Facebook Comments Box
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note