The Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP), has loosed his senatorial seat to Dr. Ibrahim Oloriegbe of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) in the Saturday polls.
The Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC), declared that while Saraki polled 68,994 while Oloriegbe polled 123, 862 to defeat the incumbet ROYAL NEWS reports.
See breakdown below:
Facebook Comments Box
- UNILORIN VC seeks upgrade of molecular lab to public health lab
- Naira, Fuel, scarcity take shine off 44th Kaduna International Trade Fair
- I paid ₦1,000 for litre– Oshiomhole laments fuel scarcity, price
- Tems wins Grammy award
- Kwara South Group Drums Support For ADC Reps candidate, Gbenga Power
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai