Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu has been reappointed as the Spokesman of the ruling All Progressives Congress, (APC).
His reappointment came after a ratification was moved by the Nasarawa State Party Chairman, Philip Shekwo, and seconded by the Kogi State Party Chairman, Abdullahi Bello, during a North-central Zonal Executive Committee meeting/Mini Convention held in Abuja on Friday.
Mr Issa-Onilu is a graduate of mass communication from the University of Lagos and has a master’s degree from West Virginia University, U.S.
He has over 15 years experience in the media industry as a journalist with specialty in strategic public relations and communication planning. He worked as news editor at Comet Newspaper before he joined ThisDay where he worked as an assistant editor.
Mr Issa-Onilu took over from Yekini Nabena, the Deputy National Publicity Secretary, who performed in acting role immediately after the resignation of Bolaji Abdulahi, the then spokesperson.
- Everton fires Manager, Marco Silva
- Nigeria will soon be self-sufficient in rice production— Minister
- Minister launches NAVSA, to create 6million jobs in 10yrs
- Committee of CMDs raises alarm over impending problems
- When will Gov. Abdulrazaq present 2020 budget?
- Senate to IGP: Reduce checkpoints on federal highways
- Atiku decries $100bn annual foreign school fees by wealthy Nigerians
- Senate passes 2020 budget,raises estimates to N10.594trn
- Kano Assembly finally passes bill of new emirates creation into law
- SAD…Obasanjo’s Ex-Special Adviser on women affairs dies at 73