Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu has been reappointed as the Spokesman of the ruling All Progressives Congress, (APC).
His reappointment came after a ratification was moved by the Nasarawa State Party Chairman, Philip Shekwo, and seconded by the Kogi State Party Chairman, Abdullahi Bello, during a North-central Zonal Executive Committee meeting/Mini Convention held in Abuja on Friday.
Mr Issa-Onilu is a graduate of mass communication from the University of Lagos and has a master’s degree from West Virginia University, U.S.
He has over 15 years experience in the media industry as a journalist with specialty in strategic public relations and communication planning. He worked as news editor at Comet Newspaper before he joined ThisDay where he worked as an assistant editor.
Mr Issa-Onilu took over from Yekini Nabena, the Deputy National Publicity Secretary, who performed in acting role immediately after the resignation of Bolaji Abdulahi, the then spokesperson.
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded